no one's perfect, some broads have 'titty-ligo' :)
Thanks for breaking down that good game brother
1. Effective communication (Agree). You can also see examples of this on the road while driving. Folks tailgatin you, acting like they have NO patience whatsoever, throwing hissy fits on the road, etc. Lil babies inside grown folks bodies.
2. What folks think (Disagree). Well, I can agree a bit for the simple fact you said what "MOST" people think about you doesn't matter. However, there are a select few who can play you if they want. Managers at the job site, yada this, yada that, etc.
3. No one is perfect (Agree of course). Embrace ya folks imperfections and run with it. I almost flipped out on the old lady the other day cuz she always hiccupin n shit, and its a weird ass noise when she does it.
4. Not happy all the time (Agree)
5. Crawl before you walk (Most def agree). Started from the bottom. Folks see you mobbin fresh and get salty. Grind nigga, grind!!!!
6. Don't fight venom with venom (Agree). Example. Them "Nigga you think you this, that, or the other" You "Word? Damn, you know more about me than me? Thats some amazing shit!!" Walk off most expediently.
7. Aint broke don't fix (Agree). See this at work ALL the time. Folks will FIND the littlest shit to bitch about.
Good show once again. Honestly, I don't really want to put this info out there, but I'm at the point now where I have to use every avenue of approach to holla at you mayne because it doesn't SEEM like you answer emails, Facebook, or twitter often. I'm trying to get at you reference some heavy financing for Hidden Colors 3. I already exhausted the other means of communication cuzzo.
Yeah great show Tariq as usual. I feel the pain of my man with the Carpal-tunnel. But once again he mentioned he was in Atlanta. I was just there a few months ago for about a year, not for me. The dynamic in that town is just off in the hustle and the dating scene. You got a million Choosy Suzies trying to better deal till they in the club and Future(or Future's broke cousin "Past") walks in. I had the same experience. Just some unrealistic jump off's in Atlanta these days.
Where can I watch/listen to the show live?
Not downloading bro. flex..this show is top 5 material..wanna take it on the go..when is the next game book for the fellaz..we need it bro. Ashe
Welcome to the all new Tariq Elite Radio show,hosted by New York Times best-selling author and critically acclaimed film maker Tariq "Elite" Nasheed. New episodes every wednesday.
Hidden Colors 3
Love And Hip Hop
Melissa Harris Perry
Stephen A Smith