In this episode Tariq talks about the symbolisms in the Walking Dead show.
11/4/2015 06:13:05 pm
whats the instrumental at 2:27,
11/4/2015 06:18:12 pm
I really wish Tariq would stop playing these wack ass niggas music at the beginning of his show. With that said good game non the less.
11/4/2015 06:39:05 pm
People be thinkin you crazy or paranoid for breaking down the hidden messages in these movies an TV shows to 'em. They try to attack your subconscious on every level. Iv'e even noticed similar themes in certain video games. Great show Tariq. FYI those troll calls are nothing but cries for help.
11/4/2015 06:44:44 pm
The show cut off before the ending is explained
11/4/2015 07:02:37 pm
Tariq black folks gotta have the products that ARE IN DEMAND. I DONT NEED BEEDS, BEAN PIES AND TSHIRTS. WERE IS THE BROTHA WHO OWNS A GAMESTOP! WE NEED THE PRODUCTS THAT ARE IN DEMAND.
11/5/2015 04:48:38 am
Exactly my thoughts! Spend ur money on melanoid owned businesses...what a joke,there are NONE.
11/4/2015 07:17:08 pm
Somebody get at the homie Tariq and check on him. That audio cut off.
Not a complete show
11/4/2015 08:16:58 pm
You were kicking the ism, the show cutoff before you fully explained how WS use black tokens to repeat their racist messages.
11/4/2015 09:43:35 pm
Can't wait to link up with Tariq in Cape Town to chop up some game. Great concept with that Melanoid Empowerment day
11/5/2015 04:42:51 am
Damn it Tariq,please stop analyzing the most popular show on t.v & trying to make it out to be racist or "codefied"...Do some research on its creator Robert Kirkman who is the FURTHEST thing from a racist. It's a show about the damn zombie apocalypse for fuc#s sake. If you want a villian,continue to go after ACTUALLY racists like Ridley Scott who portrayed ancient Egyptians as white people...Or Mel Gibson and company. Also,learn how to pay attention, you got umpteen details wrong about that episode of the Walking Dead.
11/28/2015 12:53:48 pm
I can speak to this, when the Walking Dead show first started coming on TV, Tariq would complain about TDOG and how played to Caucasian stereotypes about African American people. Because TDOG was a walking stereotype... how did the well get poisoned/ Because TDOG got mad and killed the zombie in the well! TDOG wasn't even a character Robert Kirkman created (as Tariq pointed out), he created Tyrese (so we know who he is a fan of), a character they killed off pretty quickly IMO.
11/5/2015 06:44:41 am
Did you watch the episode? Morgan kills two white guys close to the beginning of the episode. He choked one to death with his bare hands. This isn't a valid argument.
11/5/2015 08:49:33 am
I still laugh at the people who expect Tariq to get everything 100% right like he is their daddy. Those single mother households. Damn. WTF. I rock with the 80% of what he says and file the other 20% away for future reference.
11/28/2015 12:55:47 pm
"I rock with the 80% of what he says and file the other 20% away for future reference."
11/5/2015 10:33:17 pm
Hands down, my favorite show of the year. He broke that shit all the way down. Tariq's still got it. #Salute
11/5/2015 10:59:42 pm
Damn Great Show
11/6/2015 09:50:00 am
Good topic. I just had a "debate" with someone on the use of the word Black to describe ourselves. My point was that "Black" is only a term to describe an experience. We as Black folks live a world caste system where if you are "Black" you experience a different reaction within the system. This is why you can label "Black" people all over the world (India, South Pacific, Africa, Middle East, ect.) and be correct, but we are not the same from a Phenotype and Cultural point of view.
11/6/2015 02:36:25 pm
First off, trolls like that caller REALLY piss me off. Not necessarily b/c he's bothering Tariq (as he could be a jerk too) but because while white people are literally inventing technology to maintain their systematic power, this one asshole spends his week scheduling to call in the show at the same time just to pull of a Jr. high school prank.
11/6/2015 03:12:43 pm
Black trolls know better than to troll a white, especially a white supremacist. That white person will call the police with no hesitation. And the black troll knows it. All that white has to say is that the troll made terrorist threats and it is a wrap.
11/6/2015 02:42:39 pm
Interesting analysis of the walking dead. I noticed a while ago ALL black characters (males at least) are pussified. (Keep in mind Glen has never killed anyone either.)
11/6/2015 03:24:58 pm
Dude I don't remember the title And if I find it, I will post but some gay men in the 80s literally published a book on how gays can gain acceptance in the mainstream. A super christian black chick I knew back in the day bought a used copy so she could warn black christians about the homosexual agenda. And it was not a small book either. Probably around 400 pages. So the gays had a plan. And now look. You can't even say "no homo" without apologizing. When the Phoenix Suns had black athletes doing PSAs about bullying gays it was a wrap. Black athletes will rep for everyone else's cause, breast cancer, gays, ms, but won't stand up to white supremacy. But I digress.
11/9/2015 06:35:21 am
Please let me know when you find it. Thanks!
11/9/2015 03:47:18 pm
I like that you pointed out the cowardliness of black people portrayed in this show. I remember in one of the earlier shows when Merle called that black man from the earlier episodes a nigger. I was pissed that in response, he did nothing. Also, when Tyrese was punked out, to say, by some dude basically telling him he did not have the balls to kill him. Tyrese did not kill him, and even told Carol that he'd taken care of it, saving the piece of shits life. smdh
11/6/2015 03:32:44 pm
I discovered Tariq I'll say in April 2015, I never heard him say 'if you don't agree with me you a coon' and to speak on his wife is just gutter. this haters are 'bothered' by this man's intellect.
11/9/2015 03:41:52 pm
Michonne killed the governor. I don't know if you're saying in self defense, or allegedly killing of a white person. However, Michonne did kill the governor. I do like the symbolism you pointed out from this episode, that's some raw stuff man. I got start looking of this stuff on the regular. Nice observation.
11/28/2015 01:04:14 pm
But that was Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd will figure out a way to torture Michonne after she has served her (Gale Anne Hurd's) illuminati feminist agenda. They want men to be pussified cause it reduces the population
Leave a Reply.
Welcome to the all new Tariq Elite Radio show,hosted by New York Times best-selling author and critically acclaimed film maker Tariq "Elite" Nasheed. New episodes every wednesday.
Subscribe to the Tariq Elite Radio Show on Itunes!